[NEohioPAL] Acting Workshop FULL , Get in on Oct. & Nov. SOON

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 15:47:13 PDT 2010

Hello Actors!
My September 18th Acting for Film and TV Workshop isFULL!
Email me now to get on the Wait List.  Maureendempsey at yahoo.com

Only a Few spots left for October and November...

One Day Workshops
Acting for Film and Television
10amuntil about 4pm
$55 for One Workshop    Or   $40 each if you sign up for all 3 and send your
deposit to hold your spot. ($20 deposit)
Email me right away if you want in.  maureendempsey at yahoo.com  Please do not
email me last minute.  I would love to have everyone but I am limiting the
number of students because of the type of workshop this is.  Like last time,
there will be a waiting list so please don't wait.  Each workshop will have a
unique focus.  However, one will not require the other.  Even though
participating in all three will have several benefits, it is not required.  Come
to as many as you can.

September 18th, 2010 This one is FULL, Wait List only

Ø  Focus on Scene Study
October 23rd, 2010

Ø  Focus will be Character Development
November 20th, 2010

Ø  Focus will be The Arc
Contact me ASAP to reserve your spot!  Maureen 440-313-8326 or email me at
maureendempsey at yahoo.com
Location of the Seminar:
Grace Church in Lakewood
Review of Maureen's Workshop posted previously on NEOhioPAL
I attended Maureen Dempsey's Acting Workshop on Saturday May 8th. I took the
workshop as a director to gain some perspective on acting and how to help actors
do their best work in my films.

I learned so much more than that. Maureen is not only a talented actor, but also
a talented and nurturing teacher of the art and profession of acting.

She started with core information that actors, directors and writers really need
to know and be mindful of throughout the creative process. She then offered so
many wonderful tips and techniques and was so patient and helpful, I can't think
of many things that I would have better spent my $40 on.

 FYI - no one asked me to put this out there. I hardly knew Maureen when I came
to this class. It's just that, as a director, I'd like to see more people from
classes like this coming to my auditions. We'd be making much better indie films
in this area.

 Jennifer Overstreet

"Thanks Jennifer!"Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com