[NEohioPAL] Do You Love Glee? Please Visit My Site www.castmeonglee.com and Spread the Word!

Christine Grace cgrace04 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:35:40 PDT 2010

Hi -

I am an actress and singer from Cleveland who has one goal in mind: *to be
cast on the hit show, Glee!!*

It sounds crazy, but anything is possible, right?

Everything about this fantastic musical comedy relates to me in someway; the
style of acting, singing, dancing, personality of the show, etc.

I would love for you to check out my site
*www.castmeonglee.com*<http://www.castmeonglee.com/>and feel free to
share the link with any and all of your friends and
family! Though the name pretty much says it all, I also created the site as
a way to show my passion for the arts and my appreciation to Ryan Murphy for
sending the message to people all around the world to never give up on their
dreams! My hope is that someway, somehow, my website lands on the desktop of
Mr. Murphy himself!

For those of you who watch Glee, I think you will enjoy the site. For those
that don't watch Glee, it returns with all new episodes on Tuesday,
September 21st at 8/7c so be sure to check it out; it's a great show!

Thanks for the support!

Sincerely,

Christine Grace

--