[NEohioPAL] Find Your Voice - Marketing Seminar is TOMORROW 11am-4pm! 10 Registered w/ room for you!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Sat Sep 11 15:13:25 PDT 2010

*The last 6 *Find Your Voice & Market It! Seminars *were a great success!
The next seminar is **Tomorrow, 9/12 11am-4pm*
*
10 People Have Registered with room for more!

**Call 216-521-3831 to register
http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/
for PODCASTS, videos, pics, audio demos, class recordings and more.
**
* <http://www.lipschtick.com/>

*Hear from a few attendees*
* *

*NEW!  "Jean's workshop was just what I needed! Her insight into what a
voice over demo should consist of was specific and right on target. With her
how to, I was able to produce a demo and secure an agent.  Thank you Jean!"
**Cathy Lynn Yonek
____________________________
**NEW! **" For those of you that think you have 'great voice', Jean's
seminars will teach you that talent is just a small part of success. Work
will not just land in your lap. The consistent marketing of your talent will
make it much more possible, over time."* - *Robert Sebastian
____________________________
* ***NEW! **** **"**I credit Jean with not only giving me the confidence to
get that first gig, but the rock solid advice to actually get paid for it.
And don't forget to do Jeans marketing class. It makes the difference from
looking for work, to actually getting the gigs that are out there"  - Tony
Lettl*** *" - Tony Lettl
____________________________
*
*NEW! **" I just got signed with Docherty!  Jean's class is a real
eye-opener to the world of voice over and well worth the money. Her zany,
unique teaching methods cause even the shyest person to drop their guard,
open their mouth and let out amazing things (in a good way)! Listen closely
because she dispenses nuggets of wisdom throughout every class - not only
about getting the best, most appropriate read out of yourself but also about
show biz etiquette, Dos and Don'ts in the studio and, yes, even the
pros andcons of neti pots!!I wish I knew half of what Jean's
forgotten!"
Beth Skowvron **
____________________________**
*
*NEW! "Every actor remembers that moment of inspiration when they caught the
"Acting Bug". For me it was the first time I met Jean Zazour. She not only
gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams, she got me my first Hollywood
Agent. I truly believe it is because of her confidence in me that I have
been a full time working actor in Hollywood for more than a decade now. She
is much more than an acting coach, she is a career builder." - Jonathan T.
Floyd *
* ____________________________*
*NEW! "I thought I'd let you know that I signed a contract with The Talent
Group -- they loved the demo we produced!  Thank you for helping me to make
this happen!"  - Ryan Sittler
*****
 *
Find Your Voice & Market It!
*
If you are marketing your stage/screen/tv acting skills or already have a VO
demo, this seminar is for you!
*Sunday, Sept. 12**
*
*11am-4pm
2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Ohio
Fee: $150
Call 216-521-3831 to register
Limited to 10 people.*

This 5 hour seminar will cover the following:
- How to find the best Voice Acting Class or Private Coach
- How to create a competitive VO demo that reveals your niche and gets you
work
- How to market your demo effectively in your region, with and without an
agent
- How to get an agent
- How to get work without an agent
- How and when to join a union or compete without one
- How to keep your instrument (voice) and tools (technique) sharp with
tricks and tips, before, during and after sessions
- How and where to buy the best and least expensive recording equipment.
- How to keep your demo updated
- How to create your own niche business for regular VO work

Seminar hand outs will be provided, but bring a notepad and pen. Audio or
video recording of any kind is prohibited.
Want feedback on your current demo? There will also be an opportunity for a
few participants to have their demo assessed during the 4 hour session.
Honest but thoughtful feedback is always provided. I want you to succeed!*
*
 ------------------------------
*
Voice Acting Classes

Get the same, great training completed in*
***4 Weeks - **2 times per week!
Monday's & Thursday's*
*Sept. 27-October 21
6-9pm