[NEohioPAL] Belle Kit for Sale (5th - 6th grade band item)

tankjen8 at aol.com tankjen8 at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 15:05:46 PDT 2010

I have a barely used, Ludwig Belle Kit and practice pad for sale, complete with practice pad, drumsticks, belles, and carrying case.

I am asking $125 (what I was offered from music store) to anyone interested- this is what is required of most 5th graders starting band in percussion.

Located in Garrettsville, Ohio- but we work in Cleveland area, so can possibly bring to show anyone who is interested -

Email for pics!!