[NEohioPAL] SOLON SING-IN

Christine Madden centurydance at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:32:58 PDT 2010

SOLON SING-IN

Monday, October 4, 2010

7:00 pm – 9:00 pm

*FREE!*

* *

Betty-Ann Lynerd, conductor

Karen Prasser, pianist

If you love to sing great music, mark you calendars for Solon’s first
SING-IN at Solon Center for the Arts!  We are in the beginning phase of
creating a Solon community choral group and thought a sing-in would be a
great opportunity to see who might be interested.

So it’s one night – and lots of music, fun and refreshments.  All voices
welcome. This night is the chance to sing some of the rich repertoire of
major and shorter choral works.

The Evening’s Repertoire

*Gloria *(1st movement)              John Rutter

*For Unto Us                           *George Frederick Handel

*Sing We and Chant It              *Thomas Morley

*Love Walked In                       *George Gershwin

*How Lovely Is thy *

*  Dwelling Place                      *Johannes Brahms

*Deck the Halls in 7/8               *James McKelvy

SIGN UP NOW TO RESERVE YOUR FREE SPOT!

(440) 337-1400

Solon Center for the Arts

6315 SOM Center Road