[NEohioPAL] EVE October events and newsletter

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Sep 21 16:40:56 PDT 2010

Join us for these October EVEnts:
*Monday, October 11, 2010; 7p.m.: The Avon Women's Club will get into the Halloween Spirit with OHIO GHOST STORIES. Join us for some spooky stories based on Ohio history at the Avon Senior Center; 36789 Detroit Rd; Avon, Ohio. The program is FREE and open to the public. For more information, call the club at 440-937-6616.

*Thursday, October 28, 2010; 6:30pm: Catch the spirit at the Huron Library, 333 William St.; Huron, OH with STORIES OF GHOSTS AND MONSTERS. This storytelling program featuring tales from across the country and the Great Lakes will be FREE and open to the public. For more information call the library at: 419-433-5009.

The new edition of EVE Notes is now available on line at: http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/news0910/cover.htm
You can also download a PDF copy for printing.
In this issue you can find out about our upcoming program about our upcoming program about Grandma Gatewood: Ohio's Legendary Hiker; changes to our website; a complete list of upcoming EVEnts; a special note about JonathanWilhelm's newest play and "What's Been Happening?" over the last few months.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org