[NEohioPAL] CPT IN SEARCH OF: 8' diameter round platform & lighting trusses 5'-8' lengths??

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Tue Sep 21 17:53:33 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I am currently working on a scenic design for a production at Cleveland Public Theatre and am in serch of some items to borrow or rent.

In particular:
-An 8' diameter round platform that we could leg or caster.  This would need to be load bearing as there will be people sitting on it.
-4 lengths of lighting truss (lengths preferably 5'-8' each)

Timeline:
I'd be looking to borrow or rent the elements.  The date range would be ASAP through mid-November.  And we could provide transportation.

If anyone has any of these items (or something close to these items anyway) and would be willing to let us adopt them for a while, please drop me a line.  We would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Todd Krispinsky

Todd Krispinsky
Marketing and Public Relations Director
Great Lakes Theater Festival
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300
Cleveland, Ohio  44115
(216) 241-5490 x317 / (216) 241-6315 Fax
www.greatlakestheater.org