[NEohioPAL] accepting resumes for FPAC staff - productions and training

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Tue Sep 28 08:09:26 PDT 2010

*Fairmount Center for the Arts*
<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/index.html>*theatre wing, the
**Fairmount Performing Arts
Conservatory*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/theatre.html>
*, is expanding its program over the next year and will need more staff. *

We produce children / teen productions as well as adult professional
productions.

Our summer and winter training programs are seasonal positions that are
hourly, half or full time and take place at Hathaway Brown School in Shaker
Heights and at Magnificat High School in Rocky River. We also offer classes
and workshops throughout the year.

*accepting resumes ...*

PRODUCTIONS
directors, music directors, choreographers, designers, stage managers,
technical directors, carpenters, etc.

TRAINING
acting, dance, music, musical theatre, directing, playwriting, Shakespeare,
improv, stage combat, makeup, etc.

Interested persons can email back a letter of interest and resume.

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html

216-360-0708-home
216-496-6087-cell

FAIRMOUNT CENTER FOR THE ARTS
OUR MISSION

Fairmount Center for the Arts is dedicated to the advancement of the arts in
Ohio through excellence in training and performance for people of all ages
and levels of mastery, from early youth to seasoned professional. Our
programming seeks to challenge, enrich and nurture, providing
self-confidence and understanding that encourages each student to thrive as
a creative individual.

The mission of Fairmount Center is to nourish the artist within, by
providing professionally-guided arts training and performance for all ages
and skill levels.

Our vision is to make certain that Fairmount Center for the Arts is a
welcoming destination for high-quality, innovative arts training and
performance. Through excellence in the arts, it is a vital contributor to
the quality of life in the communities it serves.

The values of Fairmount Center are simple:
*Excellence* in all aspects of programming and management.
*Nurture* an encouraging environment for self-expression
*Passion* for the arts
*Collaborate* to strengthen, grow and succeed
*Celebrate* the courage to create
*Sustainability* in our art and commerce