[NEohioPAL] Beware of this company!!!

David LeMoyne - Kojak Creative Media david at kojakcreative.com
Sat Oct 2 07:27:03 PDT 2010

Ok. I am one of those people who thinks this listserve should only be used for it's intended purpose. It's sometimes frustrating to wade through the muck to find auditions, reviews and theater/film news.
But... I have to post this. Many of us are freelancers trying to make ends meet in this market. Our little stipends and low rates are vital to us.
Here is the link to a video of a company that is taking advantage of people in northeast Ohio.
I am prepared to be flamed by everyone, but getting this our is way more important.
Please view and comment on.

Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8G4_4aYywc&sns=em

David LeMoyne