[NEohioPAL] Clarinet Players Needed - Hudson WRCB Community Band

NRPLINE at aol.com NRPLINE at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 14:16:45 PDT 2010

CLARINET PLAYERS NEEDED!
The Western Reserve Community Band (WRCB)  is open to all adult
instrumental musicians in Northern Summit County and surrounding areas. Membership  in
the band is offered to the community through the Hudson Community Education
& Recreation program. Current and former members have come from Akron,
Aurora, Bedford, Canal Fulton, Cleveland  Heights, Cuyahoga Falls, Fairlawn,
Glenwillow, Hudson, Kent, Macedonia, Maple  Heights, North Royalton,
Peninsula,  Ravenna, Sagamore Hills, Stow, Streetsboro, Twinsburg and Willoughby. New
members are  always welcome. No audition is required
The band plays a wide variety of music including marches, overtures,
transcriptions, contemporary, classical, instrumental/vocal solos, Broadway show
tunes, jazz, popular and patriotic music. We feature instrumental soloists,
 vocal soloists and ensembles from within the band membership.
For more information visit our web site
_http://www.westernreserveband.org/membership/_ (http://www.westernreserveband.org/membership/)  or  contact
Director Ralph Meyer at 330-656-5113 (_wrcband at windstream.net_
(mailto:wrcband at windstream.net) )  or Band President Jim Virost at _wrcband at windstream.net_