[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR AN ACTRESS FOR PAID SHOW ON THE WEEKEND OF OCTOBER 22nd

W. J. wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 17:32:38 PDT 2010

Hi there,
We're looking for an actress for a paid role in an upcoming weekend play (NO DIVA ATTITUDES AND YOU CAN PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS).  You must be good at improv and able to memorize lines.  This character is in 20's to mid 30's, Easy on the eyes with a dash of wickedness.

To qualify you must be able to make 2-(TWO) rehearsals in Downtown Cleveland beginning at 4 PM this Sunday October 10th and the following Sunday October 17th. at 4 PM.  The show is on the weekend of October 22nd lasting through Sunday so if you're not available please do not reply.

Candidates are asked to send a PHOTO and Bio and be considered for an audition this coming Wednesday or Thursday evening.  If by chance you're not called after sending your information, then you weren't what we were looking for but will keep you in our files for future events.

Thank you for your time and break a leg