[NEohioPAL] Anisfield-Wolf Awards Oct. 14th on Applause WVIZ/PBS

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Thu Oct 14 09:44:26 PDT 2010

Applause is an Emmy award-winning TV show produced by WVIZ/PBS & 90.3
WCPN ideastream that celebrates artists and cultural groups around
Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. Each week this magazine format show
broadcasts a fresh half-hour of features, performances, on-location
reports, and interviews from the studios of the Idea Center in
PlayhouseSquare.

Airing October 14, 2010

On this special round of Applause a look at The Anisfield-Wolf Book
Awards that recognizes books that have made important contributions to
our understanding of racism and our appreciation of the rich diversity
of human cultures. For 75 years, the distinguished books earning
Anisfield-Wolf prizes have opened and challenged our minds

Applause airs:
WVIZ/PBS: Thursdays - 7:30 PM, Saturdays - 6:30 PM, Sundays - 12:30 PM
The Ohio Channel: Mondays - 12:30 AM | 4:30 AM | 8:30 PM, Tuesdays -
12:30 AM | 4:30 AM | 8:30 AM | 4:00 PM, Wednesdays - 12:00 AM | 8:00 AM