[NEohioPAL] Student Ballet Master Classes/Ballet Magnificat company instructor

Vera Spurlock vera.spurlock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 06:16:30 PDT 2010

TWO LOCATIONS.... Student/college age ballet students

*Masters Class with Ballet Magnificat company member instructing!*
Monday, Oct. 25, 2010

1) At Cleveland Ballet Conservatory/ N Royalton
    5PM- 6:30PM  Intermediate/Advanced pointe students
    $15
     Call 440-777-7542 to reserve your place

2) At Beck Center for the Arts/ Lakewood
    6PM - 7:30PM  Intemediate pointe students
    $15
     Call  216-521-2540 /leave message for Melanie Szucs

--
Vera Spurlock, Creative Memories
Senior Consultant
Email:  vera.spurlock at gmail.com
Visit my website for Events Calendar, layout ideas, new products & more
www.mycmsite.com/veraspurlock

Use this ID# 86562514 to get 20 FREE photos at www.cmphotocenter.com

Creative Memories - your life / your story / your way

Email:  vera.spurlock at gmail.com

Use this ID# 86562514 to get 20 FREE photos at www.cmphotocenter.com

Creative Memories - your life / your story / your way