[NEohioPAL] Children & Teens: AUDITIONS / REGISTRATION for FPAC Winter Break Program (12/20-12/30) at Hathaway Brown

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Thu Oct 21 04:32:57 PDT 2010

FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CONSERVATORY
WINTER BREAK PROGRAM

The Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC) Winter Break Program is
modeled after our popular Summer Program and will take place over the
holiday break, December 20 through December 30, 2010. We are pleased to
offer one week (four days) and two week (eight days) versions of the
Professional Training Workshop and Production Workshop and students can
choose either a full-day or half-day option.

Complete details are at this link:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac_winter.html

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html

216-360-0708-home
216-496-6087-cell