[NEohioPAL] Need an Agent? THE TALENT GROUP - Model/Actor search

Nicole Serrat nicole at talentgroup.com
Thu Oct 21 12:13:45 PDT 2010

Hello!

The Talent Group, Cleveland and Pittsburgh's premiere talent agency, is
searching for MODELS AND ACTORS in the Cleveland area.

There is a possible event we are looking to book and we are in need of
RED-HEADED WOMEN, ages 18-30. Please e-mail any professional photos or
snapshots of yourself to: Nicole at talentgroup.com. We will review your
submission and contact you within the week.

We are currently also looking specifically for ages 25-40 years old, with
modeling and/or acting experience. Again, please send professional photos
and/or snapshots, as well as headshots and resumes to:
Nicole at talentgroup.com. We will review your submission and then be
contacting you.

Thanks so much and we look forward to hearing from you!

Nicole Serrat

The Talent Group

2530 Superior Ave. E, Suite 602

Cleveland, OH 44114