[NEohioPAL] New date added for Independent Film Casting Call!

Jasmine Golphin ja.peace7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:20:31 PDT 2010

Hello all!

*Due to the overwhelming response for this film I have add another audition
date! The new date is Friday November 5th from 12pm - 6pm.  All the details
are below....*

My name is Jasmine Golphin and I am the director of the film “Maternal
Pride” a dark dramedy (more heavy on the drama than comedy). This is my
first feature length film and shooting begins within three months.  The
script is complete and we are now in the process of creating a LLC, bringing
together an amazing crew and fund-raising.  I want this film be the next
step between student productions to truly independent filmmaking, so this
will be a very serious production amongst the crew.

The script calls for twenty roles to be filled (seven male, thirteen female)
ranging in ages from six to early fifties (details below). The casting
call will be held at Cleveland State University. Please contact me at
jasmine.celluloid at gmail.com<http://us.mc517.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jasmine.celluloid@gmail.com>
or
216-773-6936 to set up a time to audition.

*The Story:*

*Amanda Bachman is an average middle age woman with a simple home, an
adoring husband and a precious six year old daughter.  And she couldn't be
more content. If it wasn't for the fact that her husband's company has
suddenly decided it best to move to China and eliminate most of the jobs,
maybe things could stay that way.  Well, no matter, Amanda and a few of the
other housewives are used to having to quietly keep their world on an even
keel.  Hopefully this time it won't require too much blood...*

*
*

*Details*

*Males:  Most of the male roles are in their late twenties/early thirties. The
two of the biggest roles are in their late forties/ early fifties, both of
which are white.*

*Females: Two of the roles are six year old white girls.  There are a few
young adult roles, race open.  The biggest roles require the actresses to be
in their mid thirties to late forties, two of which play a mother to each of
the girls.*

* *

Thank you all for your time!

Support the film here http://www.indiegogo.com/Maternal-Pride-?i=fcbk