[NEohioPAL] Is there a local network of documentary producers (audio, video, stll photographs and whatever else)

Afi Scruggs afiscruggs at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 18:21:05 PDT 2010

If the answer is yes, can I join you? If the answer is no, can we start one? All
we need are a couple of folks.

My name is Afi Scruggs and I'm launching a career as a documentarian. My
particular interest is audio slide shows, but I'm studying video in the Media
Arts Program at Tri-C.

I want to meet with like-minded folks who are devoted to documentaries. If
you're interested and want to talk further, email me so we can meet, chat and
plan the next step.