[NEohioPAL] Celtic music concert this Friday November 5th

victorianscript at aol.com victorianscript at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 09:24:18 PDT 2010

Hello, Friends:  Just a reminder that the Cleveland-based Celtic music ensemble, Ceud Mile Failte, will be giving a concert Friday evening, November 5th from 7:00 to 8:30.  We are happy to have some dancers from the Cannon School of Irish dance join us.

Mark your calendars for our next peformance, "An Excess of Pleasure", on Sunday, November 21st at 7pm in North Olmsted...watch for coming details.

Ceud Mìle Fàilte
~presents ~
presents ~
"The Glory of the North"