[NEohioPAL] SEEKING PIANIST FOR BIG BOX SHOW

Molly A-H mwcnwt1419 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 12:49:55 PDT 2010

Looking for a pianist to play about 8 songs that I've written for my Big  Box
piece, "Soliciting for Change."  Must be available to rehearse  periodically
throughout December and January (though I'm flexible with  December if songs are
learned quickly).  The show is a one act, to be  performed in conjunction with
another show.  The show runs one weekend, January 21-23, with tech starting that
Monday, January 17th.   Pay is $150.

You can contact me at 216.970.9387 or mwcnwt1419 at yahoo.com

Help with the creation of new work at Cleveland Public Theatre!!  Look forward
to hearing from you!

Molly Andrews-Hinders