[NEohioPAL] Seeking Movie Producers, Cast and Crew for 2011

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Fri Nov 5 12:15:48 PDT 2010

Prelude2Cinema is seeking cast and crew for new projects beginning in 2011. We are also interested in having "Movie Producers" come aboard and help with the funding of projects. It is our goal to hire actors and crew for all new productions. For info on becoming a Producer, you can reach us online at
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/shopping/index.php?c=21

We are casting for two separate projects
http://prelude2cinema.com/casting.php
One project is based on the "Out of Darkness" web series. The feature script is complete.

Another project is a new anthology TV Series

We are looking for all types of actors as well as crew (Camera, sound, editors, etc.)

Thanks and we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
http://www.prelude2cinema.com