[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Brings Back The Nuns In "Meshuggah-Nuns"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:15:47 PST 2010

By popular demand, the nuns are returning in *Meshuggah-Nuns*! Directed by
Dave Stacko, musical direction by Sandy Tucker.

Through a twist of fate, the Sisters (of *Nunsense* and *Nuncrackers* fame)
are on an all-expense-paid trip on the "Faiths of All Nations" cruise ship.
A storm sickens all but one of the entertainers on board, but the nuns save
the day by joining forces with "Tevye", the last actor standing, to mount a
show that ends up resembling *Fiddler on the Roof*. Audience members will
set sail as passengers in a laugh-packed adventure that only our beloved
nuns can provide.

The cast: Hilary Carrender, Carol Krause, Regan Krause, Lanie Richardson and
Debra Rose.

Production dates are: November 18, 19, 20, 26, 27; December 3, 4 at 8 p.m. ,
with Sunday matinees on November 28 and December 5 at 3 p.m.

Tickets are $12.00 each or $10.00 each for groups of 15 or more and may be
reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613.

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road
in Amherst, and our mezzanine area is wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at www.workshopplayers.com.

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"