[NEohioPAL] Actor Profile Series - FAITH-JOLIE LEMASTERS - Examiner.com

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 13:47:28 PST 2010

ACTOR PROFILE SERIES
Faith-Jolie LeMasters

This series (in interview form) is in process to “get to know” some of our own
northeastern Ohio talent. Profiles will feature equity and non-equity actors,
stage and screen actors, as well as young, old and in-between actors. These are
your peers and your neighbors - please enjoy!

CLICK HERE
to find out more about FAITH-JOLIE LEMASTERS

And remember to SUBSCRIBE to my online CLEVELAND PERFORMING ARTS column while
you're there!
-Kate

Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner