[NEohioPAL] see A FUN NEW MUSICAL: The TEMP at Notre Dame College

jacqiloewy at aol.com jacqiloewy at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 10:49:24 PST 2010

The Temp
a new musical by Brian Kelly and Todd Price

"If I stayed, I wouldn't be a Temp, I'd be a ... perm."

When: Thursday, Friday, Saturday @ 8pm
             Sunday @ 3
             (November 11 - 14)

Running time: Only 1 hour.

Where: Notre Dame College: The Performing Arts Center (lower level, administration building)
4545 College Road (enter on S. Green Rd), South Euclid, 44121

What: The Temp - directed by Jacqi Loewy starring a cast of NDC students and Patrick Ciamacco.

Plot (thin and fun): Office trouble, loser gets fired, Temp rides in, fixes stuff , falls in love, moves on.
Part Phantom, part The Office.  It's a good time!

Tickets: $5 for students, $10 adults - pay at the door (cash). No reservations required, but it's a small space, so come early.  Doors open twenty minutes before show.

Questions?: Call 216-373-5189 and leave your number.