[NEohioPAL] Upcoming TrueNorth Third Friday Noon Concerts

TrueNorth Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:20:25 PST 2010

Upcomin' Events

*Gary Hall at French Creek - THIS Friday November 19th - Noon *- This is big
news. Singer/Songwriter, Balladeer, Busker and all around great performer *Gary
Hall *will make his first featured appearance at our *Third Friday Noon
Concert* in November. Gary is a collector of songs that will amuse you or
tug at your heart. His originals run the full gamut from funny to serious.

*[image: Gary Hall]**
Gary Hall *

*
TrueNorth Cultural Arts *is pleased to bring Gary to Sheffield Lake for this
*free concert*. Located at 4530 Colorado Avenue, the Nature Center is
comfortable and inviting and a great venue in which to hear this great
talent. I'm hosting the event as always but I'll be keeping my remarks to a
minimum to allow more time for Gary's music and for your enjoyment. Don't
miss this show. It's going to be a good one.
------------------------------
------------------------------

*Friday, December 17th - French Creek Nature Center presents Jeff Sherman -
Noon* - That's right. We've confirmed that Jeff will be back at *French
Creek* (4530 Colorado Avenue, Sheffield Lake) for our December show and I
couldn't be more pleased. Jeff is a limitless font of songs you know and
love and he presents them with a great deal of soul backed by amazing guitar
skills and vocals.

*[image: Jeff Sherman]**
Jeff Sherman Plays December 17th*

I get out to hear Jeff whenever I can and as often as I've seen him I never
tire of the craft he brings to his performance and the way he gently brings
the audience into the music. Mark your calendar for this one. Since it's a
free show you might have a few bucks sitting around for a box lunch or one
of Jeff's great sounding CDs. They make great Christmas gifts (the CDs, not
necessarily the box lunch) and by the time this show comes around you might
be looking for a great, easy gift idea.
------------------------------
------------------------------

Richard A. Fortney

LCMP Cultural Arts Manager

TrueNorth Cultural Arts, Artistic Director

TrueNorth at French Creek

4530 Colorado Avenue

Sheffield Village, Ohio  44054

440.949.5200, ext.22