[NEohioPAL] Sip Into the Holidays this Saturday!

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 08:09:28 PST 2010

Time

Saturday, November 20 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Location
Local Girl Gallery
16106 Detroit
Lakewood, OH

Created By

Lakewood Is Art

More Info

Join us for the 3rd Annual Sip Into the Holidays Event to benefit the Lakewood Commission on Aging. Our theme is taken straight from the hit show "Mad Men"--so dress appropriately! We will be auctioning off hand painted wine and cocktail glasses designed by local artists. Tix at the door are only $10 a piece or in advance at Local Girl for $7. Thanks to the following sponsors: Local Girl Gallery, Coffee for a Cause, Kendall Jarrell Insurance Advisors, Massimo da Milano, Mars Bar and Rosy Girl Baked Goods.

Marta Glazen of Busy Broad wanted me to pass along that she has some great vintage clothes that would be perfect to wear to our event.
10433 Clifton Blvd. Cleveland Ohio 216 961-9006. Open Fridays 11-9,Saturday 11-7, Sunday 12-5.