[NEohioPAL] Choreographer needed ASAP- Paid Job!!!!!

Shane Stahl sstahl5384 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 09:28:54 PST 2010

NEOPal-ers,

My name is Shane M. Stahl, and I am the musical director at Stow-Munroe Falls High School in Stow, OH (just northeast of Akron). I sent a similar message to NEOPal looking for a vocal director about a month ago, and was successful. Now I am in need of a choreographer for our 2011 All School Musical, Grease. I know this is short notice, but I am desperate. Our production will be April 15-17, 2011. Dance rehearsals will be taking place during the month of February, with comprehensive music and dance rehearsals/show runs throughout March and the beginning of April. The dance auditions take place on December 21, 2010. Vocal auditions are the day previous (12/20). Anyone interested in the position would need to be available for the dance audition and ideally the vocal audition as well. This is a paid job, $750. Please send resumes and inquiries to greasedirector at yahoo.com for consideration, as well as any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Shane M. Stahl