[NEohioPAL] Audtions for non-equity actors for a book trailer

Idalita Raso idalita.raso at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 21:33:56 PST 2010

Holding auditions for book trailer, February 5, 2011 until March 26,
2011. Looking for non-equity actors/actress, guitar players and voice
over talent (18 years or older)
Position is non-paid, credit only.

Are you a non-equity actor or actress? How would you like to be
featured in the Eye of Saturn: The Daughters of Saturn book trailer?

I am looking for Spanish-looking males between the ages of 18-45. Must
be 5'10" tall and fit. I am looking for Spanish looking females
between the ages of 18-45. I am also looking for a redhead leading
lady between the age of 18-25. And a light-skinned, tall African
American or mixed raced leading female between the age of 18-25.

If interested please contact me at Idalita.raso at gmail.com for more details.
Visit web site at http://www.eyeofsaturn.com/ to learn more about the book.