[NEohioPAL] FW: AUDITION for webTV GAME HOST

Barbara Siss Oney bsiss at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 21 05:42:53 PST 2010

UNcomnTV Network (parent company to Got*City GAME) is launching a new Game
Show series featuring career development and opportunities in Northeast
Ohio.  We are holding an open audition for a new Game Show Host.  The first
program will be filmed in December and January and air on the web Spring
2011. The show will be supported with extensive social media and local
company marketing.  This is a non-union - but paying position.