[NEohioPAL] Christmas Dinner Show!

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 18:40:21 PST 2010

	Dave Banks and his Big Band invade the Emidio's Banquet Center once
again to put on another terrific dinner show for

you. This time, it's a Big Band Christmas Dinner Show featuring one of
Northeast Ohio's great female jazz vocalists,

Marsha Newman as they present an evening of your favorite Christmas
Songs. Doors open at 6pm with dinner at 6:45pm

followed by the two set show at 7:30pm. There's a cash bar.  No need
to cook, just come as you are. Reservations will go

  fast for this, so make your plans early. Cost is $37 per person, but
there are discounts for couples and groups.

      Go to www.davebanksbigband.com  or call the ticket line at
330-814-5836  to make your reservations.

Oh, and did I say dessert is served at intermission? What a great
night! Make your reservations now and I'll look for

  you soon!