[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Theatre's "Dividing the Estate" and the Cleveland Food Bank holiday ticket special offer

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Thu Nov 25 08:22:26 PST 2010

 *This Thanksgiving spend some time with family... the hilarious Gordon
family.*

Ensemble is thankful for supporters like you. And to show our thanks we are
kicking off our Holiday Food Drive this Thanksgiving Weekend
by offering $15 tickets when you bring a food donation to our box office the
day of the show.

Fri. Nov. 26th, Sat. Nov. 27th, Sun. Nov.28th

Bring in one of the Food Bank's Super Six
most needed food items:

• Beef Stew
• Canned Soup
• Canned Vegetables
• Cereal
• Peanut Butter
• Tuna Fish

And get your Ticket for $15.
 *This weekend.

Give Thanks.

Help the Cleveland Food Bank.

$15 Tickets.

Fight Hunger.

Laugh with the Gordon Family.

Feel good about Theatre again.*
 "Last Friday's miraculous re-emergence of Ensemble Theatre at the Cleveland
Play House brought on an onslaught of seasonal joys. Outside, it was a
russet fall. In the lobby was the usual pageant of tarted-up Christmas
trees. But in the Brooks Theatre, it was pure spring, for there was a
resurrection in progress. This company, morbid and decaying since the
illness and demise of its founders, was once again luxuriating in patented
whiffs of Americana."
 - Keith A. Joseph,
eunuchintheharem.blogspot.com<http://ensemble-theatre.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e4dca4c1d76c7c686a58a344c&id=2769878737&e=506ccd5b82>
"...under the pitch-perfect direction of Sarah May, an exceptional cast
delivers a passel of laughs..."
- Christine Howey
Scene  Magazine<http://ensemble-theatre.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4dca4c1d76c7c686a58a344c&id=1977eb2681&e=506ccd5b82>
 "If you like a well-written story about fading southern gentility, filled
with some laughs and clear characterizations, you'll enjoy Horton Foote's* *
*Dividing the Estate*."  - Roy Berko
royberkinfo.blogspot.com<http://ensemble-theatre.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4dca4c1d76c7c686a58a344c&id=38ce83a452&e=506ccd5b82>
 Reserve your Seats Today!

call our box office: 216-321-2930

or

online: www.ensemble-theatre.org

or

email us: info at ensemble-theatre.org

--
*"COME HOME TO **ENSEMBLE" *
*Purchase tickets online! *
*visit our website at: www.ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*2010-2011 Season. *
*"DIVIDING THE ESTATE"*
* By Horton Foote*
* Directed by Sarah May*
* November 19th- December 12th*
* Brooks Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*"FREE MAN OF COLOR"*
* By Charles Smith*
* Directed by Tony Sias*
* February 10th- February 27th*
* Notre Dame College Performing Arts Center*
*
*
*"HUCK AND HOLDEN"*
* By Rajiv Joseph*
* Directed by Celeste Cosentino*
* May 6th- May 29th*
* Studio One Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*
*