[NEohioPAL] EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT POSITION NEEDED

Betty Smith mds-sc at neo.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 07:07:48 PST 2010

This is a horrible time of year for a family man to lose his job.  If you
have any leads, please contact Frank.

Thank you.

2345 Xavier Dr. SE

Massillon, OH  44646

Home (330) 834-3113

Cellular (330) 353-0332

Email: buckeye1 at sssnet.com

Frank Cilona Jr.

Objective

To apply my acquired skills and extensive business management experience in
an Executive Management position.

Summary of qualifications

2001-Present                 Courtyard by Marriott, Canton, OH

                                                Four Points Sheraton,
Canton, OH

Director of Sales & Marketing

Responsible for the daily sales and marketing of this 150 room property.
Supervise two sales managers in group room sales and catering sales, and an
executive assistant. Responsible for the marketing of the hotel restaurant,
lounge, and banquet facilities.  Work closely with the Canton Chamber of
Commerce/CVB to bring visitors to the Canton/Stark County area.  Also worked
closely with all media outlets such as newspaper, radio and television.  I
am also responsible for the revenue optimization of the property and work on
the creation of the yearly budget.  I plan, coordinate, and implement a
variety of projects and promotions for the hotel.  Prepare and administer
the budget and sales goals for the department.  Develop and maintain new
accounts through outside sales calls and community network opportunities.
Chairperson for Corporate Sales Leadership team which directs the
company-wide goals and objectives for over 300 sales executives.
Responsible for procurement of hotel material for sales, front office and
catering sales.  Serve on many committees with the CVB and Pro Football Hall
of Fame to promote tourism.  Attend trade shows, golf shows, motor coach
blitz's and Chamber sales blitz's to promote hotel.  Serve as a member of
the executive committee in the development of hotel strategies and policies.
Report directly to General Manager.

2001                             Comfort Inn, Canton, OH.

General Manager

Worked as a General Manager at the Comfort Inn in Canton.  Responsible for
the daily operation of the hotel.  Oversaw all departments and worked
closely with corporate office to ensure accurate reporting was completed in
accounting, sales, and in all financial and human resource areas.  Fulfilled
all reports to corporate office including new hires and termination
material. Worked with maintenance staff to make sure hotel was operating
efficiently and safely.

1998-2001                     Hilton Hotel, Canton, OH.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Responsible for the daily sales and marketing of this 170 room property.
Supervise two sales managers in group room sales, two in catering sales, a
reservation manager, and two executive assistants. Responsible for the
marketing of the hotel restaurant, lounge, and banquet facilities.  Work
closely with the Canton Chamber of Commerce/CVB to bring visitors to the
Canton/Stark County area.  Also worked closely with all media outlets such
as newspaper, radio and television.  I am also responsible for the revenue
optimization of the property and work on the creation of the yearly budget.
I plan, coordinate, and implement a variety of projects and promotions for
the hotel.  Landed largest single contract account in company history with
USAirways.  Recruit, hire, and train new sales personnel.  Prepare and
administer the budget and sales goals for the department.  Attend trade
shows, golf shows, motor coach blitz's and Chamber sales blitz's to promote
hotel.  Serve as a member of the executive committee in the development of
hotel strategies and policies.  Report directly to General Manager and Board
of Directors.

1995 - 1998                   BN1 Telecommunications, Akron, OH.

Director of Association Programs/Marketing Manager/Sales Manager

Responsible for the marketing and sales of telecommunication products
nationwide.  I was in charge of the public and community relations between
BN1 and 100 Association partners nationwide.   Other duties included; trade
show exhibitor, designing of marketing material, and recruiting of new
association partners. I was also responsible for all relationships with
local and national media.  Revenue showed a steady increase from the first
month of employment.  I've also worked as an Account Executive selling to
the members of these associations.  This position demanded great
interpersonal skills and I developed a great relationship with my customers.

1993 - 1994                   Figgie International, Willoughby, OH.

Corporate Consultant/Project Manager

Worked closely with manufacturing processes and logistics of finished
products.  Consulted with Division Presidents on a regular basis on all
aspects of the business including sales, marketing, purchasing and human
resources. Developed and consulted on new manufacturing logistic flow charts
as well as time and money saving programs.  Some working knowledge of SAP
Computer program which was used at several Figgie owned companies.

1989 - 1993                  Hendrickson Suspensions, Canton, OH.

Inside Sales Coordinator/Customer Service Representative

Handled sales and customer service calls for over 100 accounts.  Worked
closely with purchasing managers to expedite material to service
representatives as well as national service centers.

1987 - 1989                  Hercules Engines, Canton, OH.

Material Control Coordinator/Purchasing

Worked as a liaison between purchasing and manufacturing personnel.
Maintained control of over 2500 parts needed for production of diesel
engines.  Expedited material to meet critical deadlines for production of
government orders.  Worked closely with government supply companies used on
special engines.

logo1

GIVE A BLESSING, BUY A BOOK FOR CHRISTMAS

WWW.BETTYMAC.ORG

4110 Meadowview Dr., NW

Canton OH  44718

330-546-7724