[NEohioPAL] Give-in to the Holiday Spirit. Holiday Cleveland Foodbank Ticket Special Extended! $15 Tickets to "Dividing the Estate"

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Mon Dec 6 15:27:26 PST 2010

*This Weekend spend some time with family... the hilarious Gordon family.*

The response to our Holiday Food Drive has been truly overwhelming. Because
so many are finding the time to bring in just a few food items when they
come to the show, we are helping to provide hundreds of meals for those in
need during this festive season of lights and giving.

You only have 3 chances left to see Horton Foote’s comedic masterpiece
"Dividing the Estate" featuring this critically acclaimed cast of 13
Cleveland actors under the direction of Sarah May.

Tickets are going fast... never-the-less we are extending our $15 dollar
Cleveland Foodbank ticket offer through the end of the run.

*Fri. Sat. 10th, Sat. Dec. 11th @ 8pm*
*Sun. Dec. 12th @ 2pm*

Bring in one of the Food Bank's Super Six
most needed food items:

• Beef Stew                 • Canned Soup
• Canned Vegetables  • Cereal
• Peanut Butter           • Tuna Fish

And your ticket for the hottest show in town is only $15.

“... the solid and occasionally sparkling new version by Cleveland's
Ensemble Theatre should be seen...”

                          - Tony Brown, Plain Dealer

“This first production of the “new” Ensemble is solid and touching... What
delight to watch a play teeming with 13 characters, unheard of in today’s
plethora of two- and three-character dramas.”

                                      - Fran Heller, CJN

*This weekend.

Give-in to the Holiday Spirit.

Help the Cleveland Foodbank.

$15 Tickets.

Fight Hunger.

Laugh with the Gordon Family.

Feel good about Theatre again.*
"Last Friday's miraculous re-emergence of Ensemble Theatre at the Cleveland
Play House brought on an onslaught of seasonal joys. Outside, it was a
russet fall. In the lobby was the usual pageant of tarted-up Christmas
trees. But in the Brooks Theatre, it was pure spring, for there was a
resurrection in progress. This company, morbid and decaying since the
illness and demise of its founders, was once again luxuriating in patented
whiffs of Americana."
 - Keith A. Joseph,
eunuchintheharem.blogspot.com<http://ensemble-theatre.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e4dca4c1d76c7c686a58a344c&id=2769878737&e=506ccd5b82>
"...under the pitch-perfect direction of Sarah May, an exceptional cast
delivers a passel of laughs..."
- Christine Howey
Scene  Magazine<http://ensemble-theatre.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4dca4c1d76c7c686a58a344c&id=1977eb2681&e=506ccd5b82>
      "If you like a well-written story about fading southern
gentility, filled with some laughs and clear      characterizations, you'll
enjoy Horton Foote's* **Dividing the    Estate*." - Roy Berko
royberkinfo.blogspot.com<http://ensemble-theatre.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4dca4c1d76c7c686a58a344c&id=38ce83a452&e=506ccd5b82>

Reserve your Seats Today!

call our box office: 216-321-2930

or

online: www.ensemble-theatre.org

or

email us: info at ensemble-theatre.org

--
*"COME HOME TO **ENSEMBLE" *
*Purchase tickets online! *
*visit our website at: www.ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*2010-2011 Season. *
*"DIVIDING THE ESTATE"*
* By Horton Foote*
* Directed by Sarah May*
* November 19th- December 12th*
* Brooks Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*"FREE MAN OF COLOR"*
* By Charles Smith*
* Directed by Tony Sias*
* February 10th- February 27th*
* Notre Dame College Performing Arts Center*
*
*
*"HUCK AND HOLDEN"*
* By Rajiv Joseph*
* Directed by Celeste Cosentino*
* May 6th- May 29th*
* Studio One Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*
*