[NEohioPAL] VIEW a few PRODUCTION PHOTOS of Steel Magnolias at TrueNorth Cultural Arts

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:43:22 PST 2010

Hi Everybody,

There are four more performances left of Steel Magnolias at TrueNorth
Cultural Arts - December 9-12. Thursdays - Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sunday at
3:00pm.

These women are amazing! Stunning!  I know that I am biased because I
directed it but I am as proud of this production as any I have done
recently.  We haven't had a review yet, because unfortunately no critics
have shown up.

Audiences are riveted and laughing and crying their way through the show as
they journey with our six powerhouse actresses: Jessica Kovalski as "Annelle
Dupuy-Desoto," Carla Petroski as "Truvy Jones," Sue Cohen as "M'Lynn
Eatenton," Heather Brown as "Shelby Eatenton-Latcherie," Jeanne Task as
"Ouiser Boudreaux" and Sandra Manos as "Clairee Belcher."

Here is a link to see some production photos taken by Brian Bowers and for
ticket information: http://www.fredsternfeld.com/steelmagnolias.htm

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com