[NEohioPAL] BLKICE 2: The Block, Test Reads/Auditions/Roles.

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:13:54 PST 2010

CASTING CALL FOR
BLKICE 2: THE BLOCK, THE WEB SERIES

Crazy Dee is
holding casting calls for BLKICE 2: The Block, The Web Series!
I am giving actors opportunities to be seen,
heard, appreciated, and the
ability to show off their talents on the hottest
web series to every show
on the worldwide web!!

Tryouts take
place at Crazy Dee’s Muzic Palace Film & Foto inside of
Warrensville’s
Compact Disc Store in Warrensville Heights, Ohio
at 20003 Harvard Ave.,
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122.

I see actors
by appointment only! When a actor(s) come to the
scheduled meetings, he or she
must be prompt, ready to test
read, and be ready to take direction. All Test
Reads are taped
to display on the net. So, I expect all actors to come with
their
A game when auditioning for a role in BLKICE 2: The Block, The
Web
Series. I am casting female as well as male roles!

To schedule
an appointment to audition for a role in BLKICE 2:
The Block, call Crazy Dee at
216.561.1300 Monday thru Friday
1pm to 5pm est., and a scheduled test read will
be assigned to you.
I must see your test shot, resume/bio. It is better that
you email it
to lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com before I schedule a meeting!
If you
do not have a head shot, bio/resume, let me know before we begin.

BLKICE 2:
The Block, The Web Series Premiered on Sunday December 5th, 2010.
This is the link to the first episode of BLKICE 2: The Block, Web Series.
Enjoy,
and I look forward to seeing you in front of my lens as one of
the
actors in the BLKICE 2: The Block, Web Series.

Link To BLKICE 2: The Block, Web Series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQugy-THGlA