[NEohioPAL] Painting Exhibit in Akron

Kate Alboreo Hauser kalboreo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:15:48 PST 2010

My name is Kate Alboreo Hauser, I would like to invite you to my upcoming
fine art exhibit!* The Healing Art Program at Summa Health System* is
holding their first Emerging Artist Exhibit - and I am their first emerging
artist!

LOCATION:       Summa - Ann and David Brennan Critical Care Center
PARKING:        75 Arch Street Parking Deck

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=75+arch+st,+Akron,+OH&sll=41.176587,-81.397705&sspn=0.903397,2.37854&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=75+Arch+St,+Akron,+Summit,+Ohio+44304&ll=41.081324,-81.49626&spn=0.007489,0.018582&z=16

*The show will be up for the whole month of December!
*
Directions:   Route 8 to Perkins Exit.  Go towards Summa Hospital, turn
right at Adams.  This will take you right to the 75 Arch Street Parking
Deck.
After you park, you will go down to the street level and exit the main
entrance of the parking deck.  Directly across from the parking deck on
Arch Street is the Ann and David Brennan Critical Care Center.  Enter
through the
revolving doors and the exhibit is in the main lobby to the right as soon
as you enter.
In the map below, it is located right where you see Virtues restaurant and
the red H.

If you would like to be added to my artist email list please email me at
kalboreo at gmail.com.

--
Kate Alboreo Hauser
www.katealboreo.com