[NEohioPAL] Roommate Wanted: Share 2nd AND 3rd floor ofa3-storyhouse in Lakewood. 2-br apartment AND 3rd-floor studio.

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 04:16:11 PST 2010

  a.. 2nd floor is a 2-bedroom apartment
  b.. 3rd floor is a finished 1-bedroom apartment I'll be using as a studio for writing & design
  c.. Looking to share both the apartment and studio with another artist who could use the space for a quiet, noncommercial discipline (e.g.,writing, painting, sculpting, etc. A dance studio, for example, wouldn't work here.)
  d.. We roommates would be splitting rent and utilities for both units 50-50
  e..  Amenities include kitchen appliances in each unit, a washer and a dryer and at least one storage space in the basement
  f.. Dog allowed per the landlord
  g.. No cats
  h.. Nonsmoker
  i.. No substance abusers

The roommate's obligations as a tenant would be to the landlord and landlady. I'm looking for a quiet, peaceful, drama-free roommate I could get along with and, obviously, don't wish to be screwed by someone moving in and then skipping out. I'd also ask for a written agreement between us, stating the terms of the rental and that we're splitting rent and utilities

50-50. The landlords do background checks, so financial stability in terms of being able to keep rent and utilities current is essential. It doesn't matter to me if roommate is gay or straight, male or female, as long as he or she has a job and will hang in for at least the term of the lease.

E'mail michael.a.miller at cox.net or call 216.389.6784 anytime. If calling Monday through Friday, please call after 3:00 p.m.