[NEohioPAL] Rachel Appelbaum Piano player for parties, events, etc...

Rachel Appelbaum rachkabob at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 14:43:52 PST 2010

Holiday Pianist for hire
Hi there neohiopal :)

My name is Rachel Appelbaum-- I'm from Cleveland and know many of you although I am living in LA these days.  I will be back in Cleveland from Dec 21 to Jan 5th playing piano at a couple of bars and restaurants in the area.  If anyone is looking for live holiday piano music for a party/event, please email me at rachkabob at yahoo.com   I play a variety of styles including Jazz, New Age, Rock and Roll, Ragtime, and Musical Theater. I've played at a bunch of different venues in Cleveland, including  The Brother's Lounge, Pier W, wine tastings at the Cleveland Playhouse, cafes in little Italy, etc. and a lot of private parties.
Thank you and Happy Holidays,
Rachel