[NEohioPAL] Rachel Appelbaum Piano player for parties, events, etc...

Rachel Appelbaum rachkabob at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 15:29:48 PST 2010

Holiday Pianist for hire

 Hi there neohiopal :)

 My name is Rachel Appelbaum-- I'm from Cleveland and know
 many of you although I am living in LA these days.  If
 anyone is looking for live holiday piano music for a
 party/event, please email me at rachkabob at yahoo.com   I
 play a variety of styles including Jazz, New Age, Rock and
 Roll, Ragtime, and Musical Theater.  I will
 be back in Cleveland from Dec 21 to Jan 5th playing piano at
 a couple of restaurants and private events in the area. I've played at a
 bunch of different venues in Cleveland, including  The
 Brother's Lounge, Pier W, wine tastings at the Cleveland
 Playhouse, cafes in little Italy, etc. and a lot of private
 parties.  I have some piano samples online that I can send a link to.
 Thank you and Happy Holidays,
 Rachel

p.s. If anyone wants to catch up, I will be playing at Brother's Lounge on new years day (in the evening)