[NEohioPAL] STILL SEEKING FOR RAISIN IN SUN-MARC MORITZ , DIRECTOR

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 07:21:14 PST 2010

I am Directing a wonderful production of A RAISIN IN THE SUN  at True North
 Cultural Arts -http://www.metroparks.cc/truenorth.php- and am still
seeking the following roles. Please contact me directly and let me know
if you are interested. We have our first read-thru on Tuesday , Dec. 13.
 We will be taking a break over Holidays and will figure out a schedule
after our initial read-thru. Here's the info:

A RAISIN IN THE SUN

WHERE: TRUE NORTH CULTURAL  ARTS CENTER

A gripping and explosive tale of
one family living and learning together on the South Side of Chicago in the
1950s… The Younger family searches for a way to grab their piece of the dream,
even in the face of prejudice and discrimination.

This groundbreaking and impactful
play is offers some of the greatest roles in the American theatre.

ROLES:

Males:

George Murchison : Beneatha's other boyfriend, he too is a college student

Travis Younger :  The ten-year-old son
of Walter and Ruth Younger.

Two Moving Men – 20’s-40’s – Non-Speaking Roles.

Director : Marc Moritz

Production Dates: February 3rd-20th

This production will be part of
Black History Month and there are Three Student Matinees on:

There will be a  paid stipend
for this production.

marc moritz  216-255-1120