[NEohioPAL] Casting Female Roles For BLKICE 2: The Block Web Series!! Contact Crazy Dee A.S.A.P.

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 07:42:45 PST 2010

BLKICE 2: The Block Casting Call

Episode 3 Link - BLKICE 2: The Block Web Series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnGtaqRAu7w

Thanks to all of the actors who have contacted me concerning being cast as
one of the characters in the BLKICE 2: The Block Web Series.

If I didn't have a role for you, I am creating a character for you. But, at this time,
I need to fill female characters!! If I don't fill the female roles, I will be forced to
write a new storyline. It won't take long, but I can't believe that female actors
don't want to ply their craft in the city of Cleveland.

Male actors have shown up, and are ready to act, but female actors have not.
I was contacted by two female actors. One is waiting for me to finish the
character I am writing for her, and the other has not contacted me back after
her first initial contact of me about the the web series.

It is unbelievable that I have written a script which is full of female empowerment,
but there hasn't been a continuous stream of female actors contacting me.

Enough of my lament about the situation. The series will go in another direction,
if need be! So, after this casting call goes out, if female actors don't contact me
about test reading for the series-- I will have to assume that many in the city are
not serious about acting. To them it is only for fun, not a possible career choice.

Thanks to the male actors who have sent out my information, to female actors,
to assist me in casting the open female roles in the web series.

Female Roles To Fill:

"Francise" - Jake's wife. (Caucasian or Mixed)

She stands between 5'6 and 5'7
Slim, long hair, athletic.
She has fight scenes.

"Jessica" - Jake's niece. (African-American or Mixed)
She stands between 5'6 and 5'9
She is athletic, and she knows a fight style.
She is a undercover cop.

"Stacie" - An Aspiring Model. (Race Neutral)
She stands between 5'2 and 5'10
She's model slim, but has a edge to her.
She wants to model for Crazy Dee.

"Janet" - Francise's Best Friend (Caucasian)
She stands 5'6" tall, she has shoulder
length hair. She dresses in running shorts,
with the stripes on the side, or sweat gear.
She is athletic, and she loves sex.
She is freaky, and doesn't hide it.

6 Ladies - Security For the Character of "Big Pimpin'"
(This is a multicultural group)
They stand between 5'2 and 5'9.
Model built or thick. Long Hairstyles and Short Hairstyles.
They protect Big Pimpin' and have a fight scene.

Interested Actors
Contact Crazy Dee at 216.561.1300
Monday Thru Friday 1pm to 6:30pm
to schedule an appointment.
Send bio and resume first to
lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Cc information to
more_music24 at yahoo.com

For Your Viewing Enjoyment, Episodes 1 & 2 Links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQugy-THGlA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKmRyRyfEA

Location of Test Reads/Auditions:
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace