[NEohioPAL] Casting Female Roles For BLKICE 2: The Block Web Series!! Contact Crazy Dee A.S.A.P.

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Sat Dec 18 09:21:14 PST 2010

Perhaps all the "serious" female actors in Cleveland just aren't interested in "plying their craft" in roles that smack of sexist stereotypes and dont seem to be compensated. Just sayin'.

And a friendly suggestion- implying that a lack of interest in your series is in some way synonymous with a lack of commitment to professional acting is perhaps not the best way to endear yourself to the very serious and very talented professional community in town.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone