[NEohioPAL] NEW YEARS EVE with Frank , Dean and friends at Brennan's 2011

lipcoloretc at aol.com lipcoloretc at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 06:22:40 PST 2010

                                          NEW YEARS EVE with Frank and Dean & special guests at Brennan's at Brennan's Catering and Banquet Center
No need to look further for the best NEW YEARS EVE party in town...
You can bundle the whole thing together for one great DEAL...

                      Cost: Payment required - $80.00 per person plus tax...includes great food, champagne toast at midnight,entertainment and party favors...coffee and pastries at 1am

 THE BUNDLE= 159.00 per person...includes all above and room at the Sheraton Hotel ,shuttle to and from party to hotel ,next day brunch and late check out...

Call Brennan's at 216-251-2131 for RESERVATIONS!

                                                            Join Frank & Dean as we Ringa Ding Ding in the New Year with special guests Alexis Dae and Logan Wells.

Frank & Dean capture the fun, the jokes and the timeless music of the Rat Pack, from Frank's Fly me to the Moon, to Dino's That's Amore'.
But that's not all, they also celebrate the music of Bobby Darin, Joe Cocker, Elvis, The Blues Brothers, Neil Diamond, and much more!

Our special guests for the evening ...Alexis Dae and Logan Wells!
These lovely ladies are not only dear friends, but they are amazing singers as well. They will spend the evening with us and honor us with a few songs.

Come on and bring in 2011 with us whether you are partying to remember a great year or just fugtaboutit....

Have a great Day!
Sharon Pelagalli