[NEohioPAL] Actor Profile: LOGAN FRY - Examiner.com

actorloganfry at aol.com actorloganfry at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 06:12:27 PST 2010

Thanks to Kate Miller and the Examiner for  the most recent Actor Profile Series:

http://www.examiner.com/performing-arts-in-cleveland/actor-profile-series-logan-fry

I tend to ramble when given a chance, but Kate took these ramblings and published them in a coherent, thoughtful way.

Also thanks for including a link to the brain scan movie:

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/movies/brain_scan/cezary_ostrowski/brain_scan.html

I'm probably not representative of the Cleveland acting community, but have enjoyed working with the actors and directors here.  It's never a solitary effort--it takes us all to make it happen…

Logan Fry

P.S. Apologies to the overlords--what was I thinking?