[NEohioPAL] (Corrected Audition Notice) -- "I Remember Mama" -- Strongsville Community Theatre

Ted Larsen tedinstrongsville at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 05:17:46 PST 2010

Apologies to all -- the original posting had the incorrect email address
for Lisa.  The correct address is below.

Audition Notice:
*/
/*

*/Strongsville Community Theatre/* will hold auditions for its spring
production of the classic play, "I Remember Mama" on Sunday, January
16thand Monday, January 17th.

We are looking for 9+ men from teenager to 65+, and 13+women from age 8
to 65+.

Auditions will be from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, and from 6:00
p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Monday.

Auditions will be held at the Strongsville Rec/Senior Center -- 18100
Royalton Road (behind the Target Plaza).

Performance dates are May 6, 7, 8 and May 13, 14, 15, 2011.

For more information, contact director Lisa Ortenzi at
lortenzi at greatlakestheater.org