[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - January 9 & 16 - North Coast Men's Chorus for April Concert - ExtrABBAganza

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Wed Dec 29 05:29:16 PST 2010

AUDITIONS

NORTH COAST MEN'S CHORUS

EXTRABBAGANZA

SUNDAY, JANUARY 9
font-size: 10pt;">6:00 P.M.

TRINITY EPISCOPAL CATHEDRAL / TRINITY
COMMONS

2230 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115

The North Coast Men's
Chorus is holding auditions for new members on Sunday, January 9 and 16 at
6:00 p.m. at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, 2230 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland.
These auditions are for members wishing to sing in our upcoming concert
featuring the music of ABBA titled ExtrABBAganza -to be presented April 9
font-size: 10pt;">

The audition process is simple. You'll meet with the
director and sing some scales and match pitch. There is no need to prepare
a formal audition piece. Regular rehearsals are held from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday evenings at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral and new members should plan
on staying for the first rehearsal which runs from 7:00 - 9:30.

Trinity
is centrally located between Prospect and Euclid at E22 (parking entrance
is off of Prospect), right across from CSU. Directions can be found here
http://www.trinitycleveland.org/directions/index.html. There is ample
parking in an attached, well lit, gated parking lot.

The North Coast
Men's Chorus is a community-based musical organization which affirms the
gay experience by presenting entertaining, quality performances for diverse
audiences; providing a supportive environment for its members; and
promoting a positive presence in the gay community and beyond. For
additional information, please call 216-556-0590 and leave your name and
phone number, or send an email to membership at ncmchorus.org. Please visit
our website at www.ncmchorus.org for additional information.

Members of
the Chorus represent the widest possible diversity: from doctors, lawyers,
and bankers to service workers, and everything in between. Our programming
reflects the same level of diversity with singing, dancing, and comedy,
through music from around the world. The performances have become known for
taking the audience through an entire range of emotions. As one audience
member noted, "I laughed, giggled, squealed, clapped, stomped my feet, and
cried at least twice. Your shows always bring out a range of emotions for
me because of the music you choose; it represents life and its rainbow of
experiences."