[NEohioPAL] Shadow Hunters of Ohio -Ghost Hunt Contest!!!

lajohnson6203 at aim.com lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Thu Dec 30 05:56:59 PST 2010

Shadow Hunters of Ohio

Have you’ve always wondered what it would be like to do a ghost hunt, always wanted to participate in one?

Shadow Hunters of Ohio has traveled many states to many locations ranging from prisons, hospitals, commercial buildings and residential homes. Our team members are professional and respectful with extensive knowledge and experience in the paranormal field.

The equipment we use includes but is not limited to camcorders with IR lights and night vision, digital camera’s, recorders, KII and EMF Meters, digital thermometers and ghost boxes. We will soon be adding the PX and EM pump to our list of equipment we use.

This will be a huge opportunity for one lucky winner. You will have the chance to learn the different equipment, how to use it and what type of results can be expected.

You are going to want to keep checking our website for details at www.shadowhuntersofohio.com  you can also e-mail us your comments or questions to shadow.hunters.oh at gmail.com

You can also check out one of our KII sessions from Eastern State Penitentiary on You Tube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_A_rqN-lRE