[NEohioPAL] Synthesiser/Workstation and Color Photo Printer for sale

Shawn Rech shawn.rech at pinpointk12.com
Sun Jan 2 12:29:37 PST 2011

Pinpoint Media has some great equipment that we don't need.  I'll spare you the long-winded details and ask you to google the model numbers to get the specs and photos.  Both in perfect condition.

First:

A Roland Juno G music workstation.  Retailed at $1,400, sells used onluine for $775.  I'll accept $650 or best offer.

Second:

A Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark II color photo printer.  Retails near $500, will sell for $275.  Maybe 40 sheets of usage (just trying it out).  We have it because it came bundled with an SLR camera and we already have color lasers, so we don't need it.

If interested in either, call Shawn at 440-864-5882.

Thanks