[NEohioPAL] Looking for Auditions, Casting Calls and Events to be listed on The REEL Show

Kristina Snow snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:59:34 PST 2011

New web show starting Jan. 8th, The REEL Show (http://reelnewsshow.com/) is looking for your audition/event info.

If you are currently casting, or will soon be casting, for an upcoming film project and would like the information to go out on a wider scale, please e-mail me, producer/host of The REEL Show, at Kristina at worldeonline.com. We are also looking for your upcoming events - premieres, film screenings, networking parties, etc.

Get your info to me as soon as you can, and we will put it on our show!

For show schedules, check out www.worldeonline.com/reel. If you would like to be a guest on the show, or you have a short film or music video you would like screened, e-mail kristina at worldeonline.com for more info.

Thanks!

~Kristina Michelle~
Host/Producer of "The REEL Show"
www.kristinamichelle.net