[NEohioPAL] Selling Gretsch bass, gig bag,and portable amp.

Lissy Gulick lissy at lissygulick.com
Tue Jan 4 08:45:07 PST 2011

Dear List -
I bought this bass (a G2202 Electromatic Junior Jet Bass Guitar) to play in WE GOTTA BINGO!  and have not touched it since the show closed in spring of 2008. Would love for someone to have it who will USE it, so am pricing it to sell...and throwing in the amp and gig bag and even a cable.

The guitar alone sells new for $250 at the Guitar Center. I have seen the same model, used, offered on Ebay for $200 - $210.
The Pignose portable amp runs about $75 new.
A gig bag is about $20.
BUT FOR YOU, Sweetheart, $200 buys the guitar, the gig bag, and the amp!

Lissy Gulick www.lissygulick.com