[NEohioPAL] Need occasional meeting space

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Tue Jan 4 09:07:16 PST 2011

Does anyone know of any low-cost or no-cost meeting spaces that would be
available after 3:;00 p.m. Monday through Friday, or anytime during the weekend?
All I need is a no-frills space with a table and chairs, an indoor toilet and
maybe wi-fi.

This would be for me to meet with illustrators and other team members to go over
materials for the magazine I'm developing. The length of the meetings would
probably be longer than we would want to occupy a table at a coffeehouse or
restaurant, and the Lakewood  Public Library is too picky about use of their
meeting room.

Thanks.

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
Atrocity Parade magazine